CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

new stuff



Sorry I have not posted in awhile. Crazy weather, teacher conferences, and snow days!! Crazy but fun!! But here are some things I've been working on. The first two are kickstand cards. The name sounded neat, so I had to give it a try.
These next two are simple and easy! The top one uses groovy blossoms paperand
big bloom painted with pearl paint and hollyhock ink.
This one uses simple pleasures paper,
cocoa cardstock, and ribbon, and ctmh rub ons! how much easier can it get! I love rub ons! The stamp is legendary.
This lay out was so much fun! The layout is from Cherish. It contains lazy
days paper, dutch blue, crystal
blue, and lilac cardstock. I used my
new toy again, cuttlebug. On some of
the cardstock. The stamp is from small pleasures to look like water drops. Then I put liquid glasss on the drops to really make it look like water. You can't really tell in the picture. Sorry.
This lay out is colorful! I love these papers. (Rough n Tumble) Especially since ther are so many boys in our house. These seemed to be great for the pictures of Brock being just like dad on the wheeler! I can't believe he used to be that small. Him and Brady!! Well I hope you enjoy!
Stay warm!!

0 comments: