CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

CRAZY

WOW! What a crazy start to our week. Monday, Brian called at 9 am to tell me his bood pressure and ticker were doing great. I said what do you mean? He had to go and stiches in his hand from a piece of metal. My GOSH!! I thank God that it was only stiches because if it had been any lower, it could have severly sliced his wrist! Then yesterday I took Brett to the doctor. The bite looking rash came back Monday night. Well, he has an ear infection, broncitous, and the rash could be allergies , but most likely is due to what is going on in his little body. Poor baby. He is now being pumped full of meds to get rid of everything. At least he is sleeping better. YEAH!! Plus, with all this rain, we have seepage problems in our basement and the sump pump is going non stop. Thank goodness it is not like the last time. I can deal with a little seepage better than water all over. Well thats it for now. I hope the kiddos take a good nap and I can get some scrappin done. God bless and have a creative day!

0 comments: