CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

EASTER





Happy Easter! I know its late, but we had a busy weekend and I was not able to post earlier. Iwanted to share a few Easter picks with you. We are so truely blessed to celebrate this holiday. This year, I was stumped by my 9 year old when he asked why we have bunnies and eggs for Easter. It was an experience I am glad that I got to share with him as we researched together.I was so glad to be able to get the kids to look nice for a change. Brett wouldn't sit for th picture unless I held him. Oh, well. At least now I'm in the picture. That is usually not the case.


HERE'S LOOKING AT YOU!!

Brian had too much fun making eggs this year! I couldn't believe how real they look!! I so LOVE his sense of humor. That's my man!









0 comments: