CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Well, another week has gone by since I last entered anything!! One of these times I will post more often. We continued to fight the flu again last week and this week with Olivia and Brett. Hopefully everyone stays more healthy this week. It did give me a chance to sit down and relax with my kids. I had some quality one on one time with Brady. I think we both needed that!!
Well I hope you have liked what I have been posting so far. I am working hard to get projects done for next months workshops. I hope you enjoy them! With Spring here(at least it felt like it on Friday) I got to thinking of what to do next month. Well in the next few months it seems a lot of loved ones will be having babies or getting married, so . . . i will be having a workshop featuring just baby and wedding cards and things!! I am so excited about this one!! I am not a big card maker, but I loved putting some of these cards together. Well I hope you enjoy! Have a creative and blessed day!!

0 comments: